[ACTIVITY] 9th - 13th March
Bernie Ogden
2015-03-23 08:57:29 UTC
Juno cache effects - LDTS-1238 [6/10]
* Seems to be mainly due to (expected) instruction scheduling
limitations, and prefetcher effects
* Reported back, hopefully this will wrap up now

catomics - TCWG-436 [1/10]
* Shepherding benchmark runs in LAVA, usual problems with ssh-agent,
juno contention and random target failure
* Almost no actual data produced

benchmark automation - TCWG-360 [1/10]
* User support, some discussion about extent of our juno usage
* Something weird happened in Jenkins, _might_ have been a one-off due
to slaves moving around

Misc - [2/10]
* Featuring juno-01 fixing
Bernie Ogden
2015-03-23 09:04:42 UTC
Urgh - I filled in the tenths from the wrong week. For project
management, the correct numbers are:
LDTS-1238 [4/10]
TCWG-436 [1/10]
TCWG-360 [1/10]
Misc [4/10] (about 1/2 of this was juno-01 fixing)