toolchain fetch issues
Gujulan Elango, Hari Prasath (H.)
2016-05-25 15:09:49 UTC
Hello,

We have cloned the meta-linaro layer and when we build,we are facing some issues when the do_fetch() task is executing for the gcc-source-linaro-5.1 package.

I enabled the -v option of wget and I am able to see the download starts and fails randomly after progressing to some extent i.e. 10% or 27%. The connection is reset by peer and wget exits. I tried increasing the timeout option of wget as well.

Any idea what's wrong. Find attached the log of the error.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Prasath
Jim Wilson
2016-05-25 17:32:38 UTC
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 8:09 AM, Gujulan Elango, Hari Prasath (H.)
Post by Gujulan Elango, Hari Prasath (H.)
I enabled the -v option of wget and I am able to see the download starts and
fails randomly after progressing to some extent i.e. 10% or 27%. The
connection is reset by peer and wget exits. I tried increasing the timeout
option of wget as well.
This is some kind of networking or web server problem. We only know
how to fix compiler problems here on the linaro-toolchain list. I did
confirm that I can download the file OK, both via wget and via
chrome.. I noticed that the https support on releases.linaro.org is
not working, and I had to use http instead, but it isn't clear if that
is related to your problem.

Jim
Gujulan Elango, Hari Prasath (H.)