[ACTIVITY] 23rd - 27th March
Bernie Ogden
2015-03-30 15:50:18 UTC
catomics - TCWG-436 [5/10]
* Got pointed at a suitable set of benchmarks, results still underwhelming
* However, patches were using relaxed atomics rather than no atomics at all
* Fiddled abe into building sysroots for me (I get libstdc++ that way)

Misc - [5/10]
* Tidied up some 'perf shotgun' scripting from the juno cache
investigation, so I've got the tools for next time
* Started sorting out my backups - but didn't finish before build-01's
death destroyed a bunch of work
* Raised priority of sorting out my backups, now just a matter of
waiting on some large rysncs
* Pieced my world back together on dev-01

=Plan=

Holiday Wednesday, public holidays next Friday and Monday
See how catomics do when we're conditionally-not-atomic-at-all
Investigate a bit to see if I can see if there's a reason we were
using relaxed atomics
Resurrect Jira benchmarking on dev-01
* Will include some porting, scripts don't work out of box on dev-01