[ACTIVITY] 07/08 - 11/08
Yao Qi
2017-08-11 16:41:36 UTC
# Progress #
* TCWG-1159,New design of GDB/GDBserver target description. [3/10]
Split the patch series, and post unrelated stuff first.
Patches will be easily reviewed in this way.

* TCWG-561, Handle unavailable memory during frame unwinding. [2/10]
Committed the first 4 patches, and leave the rest
4 patches for review.

* TCWG-1162, Test GDB+OpenOCD with AArch64 boards. [4/10]
Resolved the newlib issue. Get my first newlib patch merged.
Successfully run GDB testsuite with QEMU system mode. It should
be similar to running with OpenOCD.

* Upstream review. [1/10]
** Review some memory leaks fixes.
** One patch about armv8.3 pointer authentication.

Next week:

* On holiday, and back on Thu.
* TCWG-1162, triage the aarch64-elf GDB test result with QEMU.
* TCWG-1159, rebase my GDB target description patches, and post v4.
--
Yao Qi