[ACTIVITY] 30 Aug -2 Sep 2016
Yao Qi
2016-09-02 16:42:00 UTC
* Holiday on Monday. [2/10]

# Progress #
* TCWG-685, GDB 7.12 release. No new issue. [1/10]

* TCWG-655, ARM linux kernel ptrace bug. [3/10]
Teach GDB testsuite to detect such kernel bug, and skip all tests
related to floating point. Patches are committed.
On the other hand, upgrade my arm kernel to 4.7.2, on which the ptrace
bug is fixed.

* TCWG-518, range stepping on ARM. [2/10].
Turned it on, but it causes some threads starvation. Investigating.

* Finish the reproducer to show odd behaviour of armv8 kernel in si_code
after PTRACE_SINGLESTEP and Will Deacon fixed it
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2016-September/453289.html
[1/10]

* Think about the GDB plan, and write down a list of things I need to
do. [1/10]

# Plan #
* TCWG-685, TCWG-518.
* GNU Cauldron.