[ACTIVITY] 13-17 July 2015
Christophe Lyon
2015-07-17 15:04:52 UTC
1 day off (2/10)

== Progress ==
* backports/release/infra (1/10)
- reviews

* GCC (3/10)
- posted patch to fix vget_lane on armeb
- investigating AdvSIMD failures on aarch64_be.
Having a way to debug target code would help (qemu does not seem
to support aarch64_be yet, and I use the foundation model in bare
metal mode)

* Misc (4/10)
- meetings, conf-calls, emails

== Next ==
Holidays until Aug 3rd.
Kugan
2015-07-20 23:01:39 UTC
== Progress ==
* Add REG_EQUAL note for arm_emit_movpair (1/10)
- Patch2 ok to commit.
- Ran complete validation.
- Found an issue and posted a patch to fix

* Factor conversion out of COND_EXPR - TCWG-849 (6/10)
- Found a performance regression in tree-ssa-reasoc
- Looked at the tree-ssa-reasoc code to see possible fixes
- Posted an RFC patch
* PR66865
- Wine segfaults from gcc in trunk (r225757)
- Reproduced it but turned out not from my commit
- Fixed by other PR

* Misc (2/10)
- Looked at interaction between gcc optimization passes
- gcc-patches, gcc-bugs list
- Meetings

== Plan ==
- GCC Bugs
- TACT driven optimization exploration for gcc
- Linaro bug 1318