[ACTIVITY] 9 - 13 January 2017
Diana Picus
2017-01-13 18:31:11 UTC
== Progress ==

* [ARM] Use AddDefaultPred everywhere [TCWG-987] [1/10]
- Proposed a refactoring first [TCWG-1015]
- Rebased initial patch after the refactoring, still waiting for review

* Refactor AddDefaultPred [TCWG-1015] [4/10]
- Initial implementation was a bit heavyweight, so I worked on a
simpler version based on people's suggestions
- Committed upstream

* Misc [5/10]
- Got up to speed after vacation
- Booked travel for Connect and EuroLLVM
- FOSDEM slides
- Upstream code reviews
- Reverted and ran pre-commit tests for some compiler-rt patches
that broke the buildbots

== Plan ==

* 3 days off (Mon-Wed)

* [ARM GlobalISel] Add support for integers < 32 bits wide [TCWG-980]
- I have 3 patches in upstream review, I will keep pinging them
- Putting GlobalISel work on hold until these patches go through