[ACTIVITY] 8th - 12th February
Bernie Ogden
2016-02-15 09:24:35 UTC
Port to microinstance - TCWG-432 [2/10]
* Better reporting/error trapping in dispatch scripts
* Some back and forth with Lab about builder implementation
* Started assessing target stability
* Fixed a few bugs in reporting/bundle generation

Document benchmarking infrastructure - TCWG-496 [2/10]
* All done apart from Jenkins interface
* Need to finish Jenkins interface first...

Generate graphs for benchmarking - TCWG-268 [1/10]
* Generate a bunch of filters and charts to track Coremark-Pro
* Wrote up what I learned about LAVA's reporting interface

EEMBC benchmarks - (no ticket) [2/10]
* Checked over what we had, decided it was probably complete
* Imported to our repos
* Wrote up what I know about this
* Moved Coremark-Pro into its own repo
** Broke some code that had worked by coincidence
** Fixed it

Misc
* Usual meetings/mail/etc
* Some fun with what turned out to be a known bug in the
linaro-media-create now used in main LAVA instance
* Educated guess as to why Jenkins-triggered jobs produced no bundle
** Raised a ticket
** Think I know how to fix on my side

=Plan=

If updated builder becomes available, convert uinstance jobs to use it
Test release benchmark job
Finish backport benchmarking
Document Jenkins interface
Assess target stability