[ACTIVITY] 6 - 10 June 2016
Prathamesh Kulkarni
2016-06-13 07:56:50 UTC
== This Week ==

* LTO (5/10)
a) committed r237207 to fix unresolved test-cases added in r236503 (1/10)
b) move increase_alignment pass to regular pass (3/10)
- Patch iterations based on suggestions from Honza and Richard
- Understanding lto streaming and decl merging code
c) TCWG-548 (1/10)
- WIP patch

* TCWG-319 (1/10)
- updated patch submitted upstream:
- changing vect_hw_misalign causes regression for vect-align-1.c

* Benchmarking (1/10)
- Benchmark successfully ran for linaro-gcc-5 submitted by Yvan
- Benchmark for fsf-gcc-6 failed both with prebuilt route and letting
job build the benchmark

* Misc (3/10)
- Meetings
- Travel to Mumbai for Schengen Visa appointment

== Next Week ==
- Try to get patch committed for increase_alignment
- TCWG-319: Look at vect-align-1.c regression
- TCWG-548: Complete implementation and validate patch.
- ipa-vrp: Experiment with Kugan's patch.
Yao Qi
2016-06-13 08:30:37 UTC
* One day off on Thu [2/10]

# Progress #

* TCWG-639, non-8-byte-aligned watchpoint is missed on aarch64. [4/10].
It is caused by limited kernel BAS support. RedHat reports this
problem and posts a patch. Good to see they start to contribute to
aarch64 GDB, but I don't like the patch. Spend much time writing a
prototype to prove their patch is not perfect. We agree to fix this
problem by extend RSP fortunately.

* TCWG-333, [3/10] I follow the way how mips does, and fix some bugs.

* TCWG-547, TCWG-518, blocked in upstream review.

* Misc, meetings. [1/10]

# Plan #

* TCWG-333, TCWG-556.
* Ping TCWG-547, TCWG-518.