[ACTIVITY] October 29-November 2 2018
Christophe Lyon
2018-11-02 16:25:14 UTC
* 1 day off

== Progress ==
* FDPIC
- Cortex-M fix for binutils committed. uClibc-ng patch on-going
- GCC: handling feedback on v3 patches.
Trying to build/check xtensa uclinux toolchain to check my patches
do not affect it. No satisfactory reference build yet.

* GCC upstream validation:
- reported a few regressions
- one of last week's regressions is causing timeouts on some
validations, thus delaying the full queue. I haven't isolated the
cause yet
- dealing with some random results, again

* GCC:
- bug report on aarch64 about misaligned accesses. Waiting for more
details to reproduce the problem.

* misc (conf-calls, meetings, emails, ....)
- Benchmarking harness hopefully fixed
- reviewing infra script patches
- bugzilla cleanup

== Next ==
FDPIC:
- GCC: followup v3 patches
- uclibc-ng: look at how to test fdpic mode with openadk
- use qemu-system mode to run more tests

Benchmarking:
- fix harness until they support gcc-8