[ACTIVITY]
Renato Golin
2015-09-04 16:42:53 UTC
== Progress ==

* Holidays (4/10)

* Buildbots (2/10)
- Several breakages, Clang alignment issue sill breaking
self-hosted bots...

* Maintenance (2/10)
- Backtracks on the TargetParser, code heavily modified,
discussions ensued.
- Helping Vinicius with __aeabi_memcpy in the kernel

* Releases (0/10)
- Release 3.7.0 final validated / uploaded
- Waiting for final switch

* Background (2/10)
- Code review, meetings, discussions, etc.
- Backlog of emails, reviews

== Plan ==

Look at libc++ / RT / unwind again see if I can reduce the errors in
both AArch64 and ARM to zero.

== Issues ==

The power cuts and the effect it had on my buildbots made me spend 3
days of my holidays to fix. Other buildbot breakages made me spend
another 2, and I couldn't wait until I was back, or it would have
wasted an entire week (as it has happened before).

In a nutshell, I can't have holidays. Yay!