[ACTIVITY] 5-9 June 2017
Christophe Lyon
2017-06-09 15:06:34 UTC
Short week (Monday off)

== Progress ==
* Infrastructure/validation:
- reviews
- noticed ~random results in one binutils test on apm/tk1, didn't
understand the problem yet. Manual runs all succeeded :(

* Benchmarking:
- comparison script/job
- reviews

* GCC:
- benchmarking old 'deprecated IT-blocks' patch. Seems to confirm
large regressions on some benchmarks, and non-functional on at least
one bench.
- sent updated testsuite patch to support -march=armv5t runtestflags
after dejagnu update
- testing: checked a config --with-cpu=arm10tdmi instead of forcing
-march-armv5t via runtestflags, to see how the validation results
differ: not much, so if my previous patch is not accepted, I might
change the configurations I use for non-regression testing
- reported a couple of regressions on trunk

* misc (conf-calls, meetings, emails, ....)