Do we have native aarch64 toolchain GCC 7.3 for Arm servers?
Maxim Kuvyrkov
2018-05-10 16:44:22 UTC
Hi, Maxim
Do we have any build for native aarch64 toolchain GCC 7.3?
https://snapshots.linaro.org/components/toolchain/gcc-linaro/7.3-2018.04/
Do you need the linaro build specifically?
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/gcc-7
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=gcc-7
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/gcc-8
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=gcc-8
https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/gcc-7
https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/gcc-8
Somebody pinged me from the 96boards community to ask for that. He
asked for GCC 7.3.
In debian testing and unstable, and ubuntu bionic.
Hi Guodong,

What Wookey said. Linaro provides only cross-toolchain binaries and we rely on distro to provide native toolchains. In particular, Ubuntu is using Linaro toolchain sources for their gcc-7 builds, so this is the closest one to linaro toolchain. Debian uses FSF sources.

--
Maxim Kuvyrkov
www.linaro.org