[ACTIVITY] 15 - 19 February 2016
Yao Qi
2016-02-19 17:40:20 UTC
# Progress #

* Support range stepping on arm-linux. TCWG-518. [4/10]
My patches causes some regressions but my patches just expose the
existing problem in GDBserver. Fix them and post patches upstream.
* Linaro connect. [2/10]
Go to London for visa application.
* GDB 7.11 release. No issues from my side. The tentative date of
release is Feb 26th.
* Fix GDB reverse debugging tests failures.
** Add more test cases, TCWG-183/TCWG-174. [2/10]
** Fix syscall handling in reverse debugging on ARM and AArch64.
TCWG-532/TCWG-167. [2/10]

# Plan #

* Support range stepping on arm-linux. Continue.
* Fix GDB reverse debugging tests failures. Continue.
* Review upstream patches.
* Go to London to collect my passport.
--
Yao