[ACTIVITY] Aug 21st -- Sep 01st
Yao Qi
2017-09-01 16:38:07 UTC
Status of two weeks.

* Bank holiday on Monday and I am off on Tue and Wed. [6/20]

# Progress #
* TCWG-1159, New design of GDB/GDBserver target description. [4/20]

Post my target description v4 patches. They should be ready to
check in, however, I am sidetracked by GNU Cauldron presentation.

* Cauldron presentation. [5/20]
Write the presentation for my target description work above. Ongoing.
latex+beamer+tikz is quite powerful to make presentation.

* My Linaro Connect SFO17 presentation is accepted.
Need to write it in google doc later.

* Review Alan H.'s patches. [2/20]

* Misc [3/20]

# Plan #

* Finish my Cauldron presentation,
* Commit my target description v4 patches, if time allows,
* Off on Wed, and fly to Prague. Back to office on 14th Sep.
--
Yao Qi