[ACTIVITY] 13th Mar -- 17th Mar
Yao Qi
2017-03-17 17:06:19 UTC
~ Progress ~

* Three days off [6/10]

* TCWG-1050, GDB 8.0 release. [2/10]
Pushed in some patches fixing ARM reverse debugging bug.
Investigating a GDB internal error.
Review Python btrace stuff, still trying to make it more generic.

* Misc, [2/10], catch up emails

~ Plan ~

* TCWG-1050.
* Review IBM linux kernel awareness patches.
Yao Qi
Peter Smith
2017-03-17 17:43:43 UTC
[TCWG-614] Range extension Thunks

Worked all week on this. I've got a prototype that is nearly feature
complete. It passes the existing tests when run in a single pass. I'm
now trying to get it to run in multiple passes.

Plans
[TCWG-614] Range extension Thunks
Start adding tests for the new functionality and doubtless spending a
lot of time fixing problems. If I'm lucky I may have something that I
can at least in part send upstream for review by the end of the week.