[ACTIVITY] report week ending 20 Apr
Peter Maydell
2018-04-20 16:12:15 UTC
Progress:
* VIRT-65 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
+ sent another patch related to linux-user signal frames (a wrinkle
I had thought had no effect with SVE disabled turns out to be
relevant in the no-SVE case too)
+ testing and applying patches for 2.12 rc4
+ code review:
- latest spin of the SMMUv3 emulation patches
- some last-minute fixes to our softfloat refactoring
- memory barrier handling in the 32-bit arm TCG backend was broken
+ tracked down a zephyr test failure on QEMU as the same bug in
the Zephyr timer device driver as the one I reported 6 months ago...
+ sent a patch fixing linux-user emulation of getdents syscall for
64-bit guest on 32-bit host
+ sent a patchset that removes the long-standing "only 4 serial ports"
limit in QEMU (various Arm boards really have 5 or 6)
+ some patches fixing errors in arm boards that don't properly
register all their RAM regions for migration

thanks
-- PMM