[ACTIVITY] 29/01 -- 02/02
Yao Qi
2018-02-05 08:45:28 UTC
# Progress #

* gfortran 7.2 vs 8.0 debug information difference. [2/5]
Open GCC bug to get more attention, PR debug/84131. It is a GCC 8
regression. Jakub fixed it two hours after I opened the bug. Now,
there is no gdb.fortran test fails with truk gcc.

* GDB is confused by the line table generated by GCC with -gcolumn-info
PR 22531. [2/5]
Patches are done, to be posted for review. Investigate how to
override new/delete operator in C++.

* Resume my pending patches on removing MAX_REGISTER_SIZE.
[1/5]
Update patch series v2 per reviewers' comments.

# Plan #

* GDB 8.1 is released! Bump up GDB version in Linaro toolchain.
* PR 22531,
* Resume my pending patches on removing MAX_REGISTER_SIZE.
--
Yao Qi