[ACTIVITY] 12th - 16th October
Yao Qi
2015-10-16 16:17:53 UTC
# Progress #
* TCWG-162, Aarch64 non-stop debugging (or displaced stepping). [1/10]
Patches are committed.
* TCWG-335, HW breakpoint on 2-byte aligned address, [3/10]
patch is tested against most recent kernel. Everything works.
Patch is committed.
* TCWG-166, Review ARM software breakpoint in GDBserver patches. [1/10]
Almost done.
* Review various upstream patches. [2/10].

* Misc, [3/10]
** Meeting,
** Write up some slides about recent GDB development, and present them
in ARM.

# Plan #
* TCWG-387, Move GDB using libopcodes to decode instructions.
* More upstream patches review.
* Two days off on Tue and Thu. Maybe off on Friday too.
Yao
Kugan
2015-10-18 22:22:27 UTC
== Progress ==

- Run spec2006 with DS5/Streamline Performance Analyzer (3/10)
- Setup DS5
- Setting up client for chromebook which requires kernel rebuild

- Widening pass (TCWG-547) - 5/10
* iterated based on review comments
* re-wrote GIMPLE_DEBUG handling

- Misc (2/10)
* gcc/bug list

== Plan ==
* perf with spec2000
* continue with widening pass based on feedback
Bernie Ogden
2015-10-19 07:33:19 UTC
Investigate effectiveness of noise-control measures - TCWG-358 [4/10]
* Recovered from a couple more crashes, existing logging sheds no light
* Explored the existing data a bit, need more to draw any conclusions

Controlled image builds - TCWG-360 [2/10]
* Looked into controlled, repeatable debian builds, B&B-style
* Got the general shape of it, checking my understanding with Fathi

LAVA microinstance - TCWG-396 [1/10]
* Sent doc for review, revised it a bit

Misc [3/10]
* Exported benchmark/results handling rules to a place other
Linaro-ans can read them
* Updated example LAVA jobs to use tcwg tag (for load balancing purposes)
* Meetings, mail, etc

=Plan=

Generate more noise data, watching out for crashes
Produce a candidate Debian image, document how I did it
If time, learn about Workload Automation