[ACTIVITY] 27 - 31 March 2017
Diana Picus
2017-03-31 15:47:22 UTC
== Progress ==

* EuroLLVM trip [6/10]

* [GlobalISel] AArch64 test-suite and self-host [TCWG-1074][2/10]
- Apple wants to switch the default O0 to GlobalISel for AArch64, so
we need to run tests and gather metrics
- I'm running the test-suite and selfhost with GlobalISel to see how
it performs

* Misc [2/10]
- Mailing list, code reviews, meetings, herding GlobalISel cats
(we're trying to open more communication channels with Apple so we can
unblock progress)

== Plan ==

* Wrap up TCWG-1074
* Learn more TableGen and do more code review
Omair Javaid
2017-04-03 09:04:22 UTC
=== This Week ===

GDB Kernel Awarenes - Kernel Dump setup for ARM [9/10]

-- Background study on kdump and try to find working steps for QEMU ARM.
-- There is a problem with kdump-tools install script with QEMU
-- Tried building kernel for Raspberry Pi2 and Pi3 with kdump, no
success so far.
-- Setup B2260 with debian and try kdump setup
-- Setup and kernel config successful but kdump couldn't configure
-- Tried the same with HiKey board

Miscellaneous Activities [1/10]
-- Meetings, Emails etc.

=== Next Week ===

GDB Kernel Awarenes
-- Start merging Peter's and IBM patches
-- Look around for help on Kdump setup.