[ACTIVITY] 13 - 17 June 2016
Prathamesh Kulkarni
2016-06-19 20:25:56 UTC
== This Week ==

* LTO (8/10)
a) TCWG-558 (4/10)
- added read/write summaries for streaming variables whose alignment
we want to increase
- patch posted upstream
b) TCWG-548 (4/10)
- implemented prototype patch

* Benchmarking (1/10)
- Issues with submitting toolchain tarballs.
- #3632 completed

* Misc (1/10)
- Meetings

== Next Week ==
TCWG-558: address upstream reviews.
TCWG-548: validate and benchmark patch, and improve prototype implementation
ipa-vrp: Continue working on ipa-vrp.
Yao Qi
2016-06-20 07:57:16 UTC
# Progress #

* TCWG-333, ISA bit treatment in ARM thumb mode. [2/10]
Post a patch to skip the test for thumb mode. Finish the prototype
which shows many issues that I can't overcome. Convince myself that
we should skip the test rather than support that in GDB.

* TCWG-518, ARM range stepping patches. [3/10].
11 of 12 patches are approved, and some of them are already
committed. Need to address one comment that merge to execution paths
into one, which requires some big changes in GDBserver for linux.

* TCWG-651, Support 'catch syscall' in remote for aarch64 and arm.[3/10]
My patches are posted upstream.

* TCWG-556, aarch64 gdb buildbot. [1/10]
They are online.
http://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/builders/Ubuntu-AArch64-m64/

http://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/builders/Ubuntu-AArch64-native-gdbserver-m64

* TCWG-654, Build both cross/native arm/aarch64 gcc 5.4.1 to replace
the gcc in my gdb tests. Ongoing. [1/10]

# Plan #

* Follow up all of them above,
* Holiday from Wed - Fri.
--