[ACTIVITY]
Renato Golin
2015-11-16 12:21:30 UTC
== Progress ==

* Buildbots (4/10)
- Found culprit for self-hosting breakages
- Bot didn't get right because of dirty builds
- Moving all self-hosting bots to clean builds (~3h)
- More work on MIPS patch breaking self-hosting
- Several breakages and bisections
- Adding first cloud (Scaleway) buildbot to local master
- No NEON, so we can't replace the Chromebooks

* Infrastructure (4/10)
- Power cut in Cambridge Lab, no generator yet
- Chromebooks fail at the time of the cut, even with the UPS
batteries still holding. I'm guessing the power regulator
depends on the internal battery to work (and we removed them)
- Bringing all bots up, etc.
- Setting up an HiKey/AMD for benchmarks (APMs are too different)
- Running EEMBC and SPEC on AMD

* Background (2/10)
- Code review, meetings, discussions, general support, etc.
- Upstreaming -meabi, which may fix builds of kernel, android, bsd
- Compiling aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc by hand because Arch pkg didn't work
Renato Golin
2015-11-20 18:33:40 UTC
== Progress ==

* Buildbots (1/10)
- Bisecting breakages, testing ASAN patches

* Release (1/10)
- Testing 3.7.1-RC1, all green

* Benchmarks (3/10)
- Updating some benchmarks results, running EEMBC on HiKey
- Investigating old performance reports

* Background (5/10)
- Code review, meetings, discussions, general support, etc.
- Bootstrapping laptop
- EuroLLVM, AOSP meetings
- Jira farming