Activity 13th - 16th June 2016
Peter Smith
2016-06-16 16:15:35 UTC
== Progress ==
TCWG-611 Initial Thumbv7a support for LLD committed upstream.

Interworking is supported via BLX only. This is enough to run hello
world on a modern arm-linux-gnueabihf target.

TCWG-653 Interworking veneer support for LLD

The existing support for veneers (thunks in LLD terminology) is Mips
specific for non-pi to pi calls. Unless there is something I'm missing
it looks broken in the general case as well.

I have an implementation of minimal veneers that I'm not particular
happy with, but can experiment with to see what the implementation
options are. I am likely to need to go via and RFC first.

Holiday on Friday.

== Next Week ==

Continue working on TCWG-653.