[ACTIVITY] 8-12 August 2016
Prathamesh Kulkarni
2016-08-12 12:38:12 UTC
== This Week ==

* LTO (6/10)
a) TCWG-666 (5/10)
- Patch iterations based on suggestions from Honza and Martin
- Honza approved patch, however I see some failures during bootstrap+test,
submitted patch to address those.

b) TCWG-548 (1/10)
- Benchmarking SPEC2006 on my chromebook cancelled midway due
to issues with chromebook.
- Setting up hacking session on juno-01 with help from Maxim
- Analyzing SPEC2k results.

* TCWG-72 (1/10)
- Submitted patch upstream to set NULL for sdivmod_optab entry in optabs.def

* Bugs (2/10)
- Committed fix for fallouts caused by previous patches
- TCWG-700: Patch iterations based on upstream discussion

* Misc (1/10)
- Meetings

== Next Week ==
- Holidays
Yao Qi
2016-08-12 16:22:23 UTC
# Progress #

* TCWG-685, GDB 7.12 release. [4/10]
Triaged all aarch64 native test results. Two patches fixing heap overflow
are posted. The new C++11 ABI tag makes troubles to some gdb.cp tests.
Rebuild armhf toolchain for GDB arm native test. glibc failed to build due
to "gperf" is not found.

* AArch64 OpenOCD investigation. Done. [2/10]
Write a report. In general, there was a patch for AArch64 OpenOCD, but
some issues should be addressed before it can be merged to mainline.

* Interview in US Embassy, and file expense. [2/10]

* Misc, meetings, [2/10]

# Plan #

* TCWG-685, GDB 7.12 release.
Build recent native armhf toolchain, and test gdb 7.12 with it.
Bug fixes if needed.
* Off on Wed and Thu.
--
Yao Qi