[ACTIVITY] 15-19 February 2016
Christophe Lyon
2016-02-19 15:44:15 UTC
== Progress ==
* Validation
- AArch64 bare metal validation fixed. Patches waiting approval
- noticed a few failures caused by timeouts and failure to download
testcases. Maybe we are causing too much load on the builders/testers

* Connect preparation
- thoughts on extended validation

* GCC
- upstream monitoring, reported a couple a of regressions
- a few backports
- target attributes backport. Still having problems with our branch

* Misc (conf calls, meetings, emails, ....)

== Next ==
Holidays most of next week
Michael Collison
2016-02-22 07:37:59 UTC
== This week ==

* Bugzilla 69663 - [ARM] Implement overflow arithmetic standard names (4/10)
- Successfully tested SImode add, sub, and neg overflow patterns
- Resolved DImode addv and subv code generation issues.
- Minor cleanup work remains before posting upstream

* Bugzilla 69008 - gcc emits unneeded memory access when passing trivial
structs by value (ARM) (3/10)
- Restarted by investigating dead store elimination pass

* Misc (1/10)

* Expedited passport (2/10)

== Next week ==

* Bugzilla 69663 - Cleanup by merging patterns using mode iterators,
submit upstream
* Bugzilla 69008 - Continue investigation