[ACTIVITY] 4th - 9th October
Bernie Ogden
2015-10-12 07:54:36 UTC
LAVA uinstance for benchmarking - TCWG-396 [3/10]
* Long meeting with Renato + LAVA/lab people
* Much thinking about the security side
* Wrote up rough draft of what I understand the design to be

Investigate effectiveness of noise control measures - TCWG-358 [3/10]
* Set up new host node
* Dealt with one host node crash, one target crash
** Noticed that target was writing logs to tmpfs, changed that so I
can investigate next crash
* Both sides stayed up through the weekend, hurrah
* Some work on data-massaging scripts

Misc [4/10]

Heavier than usual week mail-wise, plus performance review prep

=Plan=

Clean up uinstance design, circulate to make sure we're all on same page
Look at data from experiments so far
Investigate B&B's Debian-building tools