[ACTIVTY]
Renato Golin
2015-08-23 19:40:48 UTC
== Progress ==

* Maintenance (CARD-1833 2/10)
- Fixing libc++abi build on AArch64
- Trying to remove a hack in ARMTargetInfo about default CPUs
- Bisecting PR24292
- Working with ARM to fix it, backport

* Buildbots (CARD-1823 8/10)
- Working with Adhemerval on VMA 42bits sanitizer
- Setting up a libc++ "full" build on the second stage, since
gcc can't build it yet. 171 tests fail.
- Ubuntu Vivid (39-bits VA / 4k pages) with Uboot is
the winner of stability, speed and easiness.
- Power outage meant I had to unbreak *a lot* of broken stuff

* Background (2/10)
- Code review, meetings, discussions, etc.
- Some Android/TSAN/AArch64 shenanigans

== Plan ==

Holidays all week

== Issues ==

Yes, it does add up to 12/10, since I had to work most of Saturday and
some of Sunday to fix the mess that the power cuts made on our lab.

If we had generators, that wouldn't have happened.