[ACTIVITY] Nov 13 -- Nov 17
Yao Qi
2017-11-17 15:57:29 UTC
# Progress #

* TCWG-1040, [4/10]
Update my patches to remove the last use of MAX_REGISTER_SIZE.
Get everything in shape. Post my 1/6 patch series.

* TCWG-1159, [4/10] GDB flexible target description conversion.
Post patch for tic6x, and write the patch for nios2.

* ILP32 GDB. [1/10]
Chat with Maxim, triage some test failures.

* Open GCC PR 83010.
AArch64 GCC doesn't generate DW_AT_location for TLS variable. It
causes some GDB test failures. CLANG+GOLD can correctly generate
DW_AT_location.

* Run GDB testsuite with CLANG. [1/10]
Post three patches to GDB testsuite to compile test cases with CLANG.

# Plan #

* TCWG-1125, ARMv8 tagged address support in GDB.
--
Yao Qi