[ACTIVITY] 30 May-3 June 2016
Christophe Lyon
2016-06-03 15:38:10 UTC
== Progress ==
* Validation
- trying to improve cleanup job such that they skip offline nodes
- reviews

* Backports
- successful backport for our gcc-6 branch

* GCC
- regressions reports on trunk
- preparing removal of neon-testgen.ml

* Misc (conf-calls, meetings, emails, ....)

== Next ==
* Validation
- prepare switch to docker for buildfarm job
- cleanup

* Backports

* GCC
- trunk monitoring
- more on AdvSIMD intrinsics
Diana Picus
2016-06-03 16:13:47 UTC
== Progress ==

* Remove exit-on-error flag from CodeGen tests [TCWG-604] [4/10]
- This is a follow-up of TCWG-592: when changing the diag handler,
some of the tests started to fail, so we had to add an exit-on-error
flag to preserve the old behaviour until we can fix the tests.
- Patch fixing the MIR tests (PR27770) - still in upstream review
- Submitted another patch fixing two other BPF tests (PR27768/9) -
committed upstream
- Submitted a patch fixing one of the AMDGPU tests (PR27761) - in
upstream review
- Investigating the ARM test (PR27765)

* Use git worktree in llvm helper scripts [TCWG-587] [4/10]
- In review, hopefully we can wrap it up soon

* Misc [2/10]
- More LLVM backend education (MI level), ARM ARM etc

== Plan ==

* Remove exit-on-error flag from CodeGen tests [TCWG-604]
- Fix the ARM test

* Use git worktree in llvm helper scripts [TCWG-587]
- Fix a regression in the error-handling
- Address review comments
Yao Qi
2016-06-03 16:52:44 UTC
* Monday off [2/10]

# Progress #

* TCWG-518, arm linux range stepping. [4/10]
Finished V2, and send them out for review.
More bugs in existing GDBserver are found, fixed them as well.
8 patches become 12 patches.

* Upgrade linux kernel on chromebook to verify Russell King's ptrace
fix.
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2016-May/431972.html
[3/10]
This may be the cause of unstable result of GDB floating point tests,
and they are tracked by GNUTOOLS-4858.
4.6.1 is running on chromebook now, but haven't try the patch yet.

* TCWG-547, "align software single step in other targets with arm's
implementation".
Patches are pending for review. Pinged Pedro to give a review.

* Misc, [1/10]
** Commit fix to PR 19998, and review the follow-up patch.
** meeting and training,

# Plan #

* TCWG-518, TCWG-547, TCWG-333
--