[ACTIVITY] 15 - 19 May 2017
Prathamesh Kulkarni
2017-05-19 12:55:49 UTC
== This Week ==

* TCWG-1005 (6/10)
- Reworked patch based on upstream feedback
- Working through ICE's caused with the changes.

* PR80806 (2/10)
- Submitted patch upstream

* type promotion (1/10)
- Going thru Kugan's patch and mailing list discussions.

* Misc (1/10)
- Meetings

== Next Week ==
- TCWG-1005, gcc bugs
Diana Picus
2017-05-19 15:41:10 UTC
== Progress ==

* [ARM GlobalISel] TableGen ISel for ADD/SUB [TCWG-1119] [1/10]
- Committed upstream

* [GlobalISel] AArch64 test-suite and self-host [TCWG-1074] [3/10]
- Found that we can't self-host anymore with GlobalISel, we get a
segfault in one of the tests
- After investigations it turned out to be because we run out of stack space
- Discussed upstream and did a couple more experimental runs with
various other patches / flags

* [ARM GlobalISel] Add support for struct / array args [TCWG-1033] [3/10]
- Work in progress on supporting arrays

* Misc [3/10]
- Meetings, mailing lists, buildbots
- Investigated some timeouts that have started showing up in some of
our buildbots; will probably have to wrap up next week

== Plan ==

Yao Qi
2017-05-22 08:18:40 UTC
# Progress #

* TCWG-178, confirm that longjmp.exp fails disappear on glibc with
--enable-systemtap. [1/10]

* GDB 8.0 release. TCWG-1050, [3/10]
** Fix a regression that command "tty" is missing.
** Review Thomas's patch handling non-FPU tests. Suggested to merge
it to 8.0 branch.

* Post my patches on gdb and objdump disassembler unification. [1/10]
All binutils patches are approved. I'll push them in if no comments
gdb side.

* GDB target description changes. [4/10]
People like my RFC, but Pedro requested the design and plan in
GDBserver, because he has concern that my patch seres put GDB into
an intermediate state. It will last a long time if we can't
provide the design in GDBserver.

* Upstream patches review. [1/10]
Review 10~ patches about dwarf pieces.

* Take care of Linux kernel awareness upstreams.
Sync with Omair, and ask to ping to IBM to update their patches.

# Plan #

* Continue the GDB target description change discussions.
* Push my approved patches.
--
Yao Qi