[ACTIVITY] 31 October - 4 November 2016
Diana Picus
2016-11-04 18:01:32 UTC
== Progress ==

* [ARM] Investigate switching from itineraries to schedule models
[TCWG-824] [4/10]
- Looked at the sched model as well as the old instruction itinerary
interfaces
- There aren't many tests that are specifically testing the scheduler,
but lots of tests break if you make enough changes to it (it's unclear
which of these are breaking intentionally and which are just poorly written)
- First step is probably to try and complete the sched model (TCWG-543),
then hunt down any differences between what we get using itineraries and
what we get with the new model

* Rewrite llvm-projs in Python [TCWG-833] [3/10]
- Reorganized the repo so we can have a separate tests directory
- Added support for parsing command line options
- Almost ready for review

* Misc [2/10]
- Catching up after vacation
- LLVM GitHub move survey

== Plan ==

* Wrap up TCWG-833
* Migrate scripts to Python 3 (TCWG-896)
* Maybe start TCWG-543 as the first step in TCWG-824