[ACTIVITY] Jan 09 - Jan 13
Yao Qi
2017-01-13 17:40:44 UTC
~ Progress ~

* TCWG-984 Handle exception/error in disassembly, [4/10]
Patches are posted and reviewed. Three patches to opcodes
are approved and committed. V2 is done to address comments
on C++ and unit tests. V2 are being tested.

* Patches review, [4/10]
** Review some preparatory SVE patches from Alan.
They are good to me, but I expect Joel or someone else to take a look
as well.

** Linux kernel awareness debugging.
Review the patch sent from linaro, but some one from IBM sends
a similar patch series. These two patch sets look similar, but are
different on some parts.

* Conversation with Paul (openocd maintainer) on irc. [1/10]
They really want me to look at some gdb+openocd issues. My Hikey
will arrive soon, but they give me some explanations on why cortex-m
board is better than cortex-a board in bare-metal, because of
simplicity. I explained to them why Linaro focused on cortex-a
devices so far.

* Linaro Connect. [1/10]
Register the connect, book flight and hotel.

~ Plan ~

* TCWG-984 and TCWG-333
* Carefully read Dave M's SVE user space VL control API.
* Carefully read IBM's kernel debugging patches.
--
Yao Qi