[ACTIVITY] 6-10 February 2017
Christophe Lyon
2017-02-13 10:39:53 UTC
== Progress ==
* Validation
- more work on use of containers

* GCC
- reported a few failures upstream
- added a few missing poly64_t intrinsics (arm, aarch64)

* misc (conf-calls, meetings, emails, ....)

== Next ==
* ABE & Jenkins jobs patches reviews and bug fixes
Yao Qi
2017-02-13 10:58:22 UTC
~ Progress ~

* AArch64 OpenOCD. TCWG-947, [2/10]
After asking Peter G. about OpenOCD + Hikey, he sent me his working
Hikey+Cable to me.

* SVE GDB patches review. TCWG-1040, [4/10]
Review some patches, and suggest Alan how to split the patch to easily
make some progress.
Think about the needed change to GDB target description.

* Kernel awareness debugging patch review. [2/10]
Manage to write a small test case so that we can somehow test the new
feature in user space in gdb testsuite.
Think about how does Linaro move on about this project.

* Schengen visa application. [2/10]
Visa application centre doesn't accept my documents because my documents
copy are tow-side printed. Has to book another appointment and go to
London again .

~ Plan ~

* TCWG-947, Try opencod with Peter G.'s board.
* TCWG-1040, prototype of new GDB/GDBserver target description.
--
Yao Qi