[ACTIVITY] 3 - 7 April 2017
Diana Picus
2017-04-07 17:20:13 UTC
== Progress ==

* [GlobalISel] AArch64 test-suite and self-host [TCWG-1074][3/10]
- Ran more tests and reported the results upstream

* [ARM GlobalISel] Add support for soft float targets [TCWG-1039][3/10]
- Started supporting G_FREM and G_FPOW, which are already handled by
the target-independent code
- Committed G_FREM upstream, G_FPOW is ready to commit first thing next week

* Migrate scripts to Python 3 [TCWG-896] [1/10]
- Moved llvm-helper-scripts

* Misc [3/10]
- Mailing lists, code reviews, meetings

== Plan ==

* [ARM GlobalISel] Add support for soft float targets [TCWG-1039][3/10]
Prathamesh Kulkarni
2017-04-07 17:58:33 UTC
== This Week ==

* TCWG-1005 (6/10)
- All ICE's resolved with firefox -;)
- Few improvements still left - handling indirect calls, handle cases
when return value from malloc'd function has more than single use.

* Validation (1/10)
- patch for adding --set buildconfig option to abe

* Public Holiday (2/10)

* Misc (1/10)
- Meetings

== Next Week ==
- Get back to TCWG-1010 (bitwise-dce)
- Validation
Peter Smith
2017-04-10 08:41:56 UTC
== Progress ==

[TCWG-614] Long Range Thunks
- Posted for upstream review. I may have to do some refactoring of the
address allocation first to unify the linker-script and non
linker-script cases.
- Started work on a prototype that fabricates linker script commands
for the default non linker-script case. Failing 7 tests of 1007 and it
is a mess so some work to do here.

[TLS] Fixed recent breakage in ARM TLS caused by change in the way
that values are written to the GOT.

== Plans ==
Progress the prototype address allocation far enough to post upstream
for comment, I think that this is likely to take a few iterations to
get right.

== Planned Absences ==
ACCU 2017 27-29 April