[ACTIVITY] 23-27 April 2018
Christophe Lyon
2018-04-28 07:48:09 UTC
== Progress ==
* GCC
- FDPIC
- binutils: patch series committed
- GCC: updating patches to handle new target name
- QEMU: sent updated patches according to Peter's feedback

* GCC upstream validation:
- added gcc-8-branch

* Infrastructure:
- made comparison job stricter

* misc (conf-calls, meetings, emails, ....)

== Next ==
* FDPIC:
- Handle feedback on QEMU patches
- GCC continue cleanup
* GCC upstream validation
Kugan Vivekanandarajah
2018-04-30 23:42:18 UTC
* Short week - a public holiday

* Return jump function
- Writing up issues with test cases for upstream discussion based on
the ipa-cp implementation

* LLVM astar regression
- Trying to reproduce with trunk LLVM vs trunk gcc
- Clang build fails in tx1 (likely due to not enough memory ?)
- Set it up on dev-01. I see about ~2% difference. The difference
goes away when I use -fno-devirtualize-speculative. This suggests the
issue is still present. Perf results are also consistent with this.
- Reducing a self-contained test case