[ACTIVITY] 4-8 July 2016
Christophe Lyon
2016-07-08 14:36:44 UTC
== Progress ==
* Validation
- reviews/cleanup in Jenkins jobs/ABE/DJ
- experimented with Xenial and docker builders

* GCC
- PR 67591 (ARM v8 Thumb IT blocks deprecated)

* misc (conf-calls, meetings, emails, ....)

== Next ==
* TCWG Sprint

== Future ==
On holidays until Aug 1st
Peter Smith
2016-07-08 17:45:22 UTC
== Progress ==

TCWG-653 ARM/Thumb interworking veneers

Committed upstream after several review rounds and at least one set of
build bot failures in systems/compilers we don't have set up.

TCWG-612 ARM TLS support in LLD

Have an implementation and most of the tests. Should be ok to upstream
next week.
Found that llvm-mc doesn't implement .word sym(tlsldo). Have a simple
fix that I'll need to upstream before I can test local-dynamic.

== Plan ==
11 - 15th July TCWG Sprint

== Absences ==
25th July - 20th August Sabbatical
Diana Picus
2016-07-09 08:35:45 UTC
== Progress ==

* ARM: Do not test for CPUs, use SubtargetFeatures [TCWG-623]
- Committed all 3 patches upstream

* ARM: Different ABI functions based on optimization level [TCWG-669]
- Patch in upstream review, had to rework it a bit

* PR26038 - inline assembly assertion building ARM linux kernel [TCWG-590]
- Patch in upstream review

* Refactor SelectionDAGBuilder::visitInlineAsm [TCWG-643]
- In progress (trying to break it up into a few helper functions)

* Misc
- TCWG Sprint prep (slides etc)

== Plan ==

* TCWG Sprint
* Commit TCWG-669 and address any review comments on TCWG-590