[ACTIVITY] report week ending 9 Nov
Peter Maydell
2018-11-09 18:24:29 UTC
Progress:
* VIRT-65 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
- code review
+ more microbit device models
+ some raspi device model improvements
- sent patches for more Coverity issue fixes
- put together a list of source files still with legacy
non-QOM device models (about 60 files total)
- tagged QEMU 3.1.0 rc0
* VIRT-251 [aarch32 Hyp/running microvisors]
- tracked down a regression affecting L4Re guest: we had
misimplemented HCR.{VI,VF}. Sent patchset reverting the
broken version and implementing the correct semantics.
- finally tracked down why the 32-bit version of L4Re/Fiasco was
crashing -- we were incorrectly implementing Hyp mode as having
a banked r14, but it shares that register with User and System modes.
- These patches fix all the known issues with these guests.

thanks
-- PMM